2 May 2008

La Guitarra

I was listening to Strunz & Farah - Heat of the sun and I was thinking that it is so easy, but so difficult to describe the heat of the sun in harmonies.
Today it was a beautiful day. A summer day, although it's may. I'm waiting for the summer, so I could watch people. I want to go downtown, at McDonald's, drink an espresso and to do nothing but to analyze facts. Because I need to analyze after a year in which I took action. I need to stay, simply, to stay, with my eyes fixed in the ceiling. I know that I'll give up after half an hour, but at least I would have seen my dream becoming reality.
Al di Meola - Mediterranean sundance is another beautiful song. The guitarist is also sensational, if you have seen him playing this song, you know what I'm talking about. And if you have not, let me tell you he is a real master.
Listening to this song, I like to be somewhere on a beach, lying in the sun, and the infinite sea. Now, this is a dream, but when the summer arrives...
I was talking about today, a beautiful day, not cold, not hot. A perfect day for singing at the guitar. The guitar. A difficult instrument, if we think at Al Di Meola, Paco De Lucia, John McLaughlin. An easy instrument, if we think at the amateur guitarists in the parks.
An instruement in which lies a lot of passion, if harmony.
The guitar - a woman.

Strunz & Farah - Dark Fire/Heat of the Sun [1995]

No comments: